When we try to make a lifestyle change (mainly eating) such as eating less or no sugar, eating low fat, eating less salt etc. there is one thing constant that can threaten to jeopardize efforts of lifestyle changes, and that is what to do when eating outside?
The same dilemma is faced by people who strive to eat organic.
Fortunately, now in many cities, organic eateries have come up. I have tried to compile a few of them*. Go ahead enjoy a hearty meal.
- Navdanya Restaurant,Dilli Haat, Opposite INA Market, New Delhi
- Tattva Fresh Organic Kitchen, T-71 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
- Navdanya Restaurant, G 18, Parshavnath Plaza, Sector 27, Noida
- Organic Express, DLF Phase-3, Gurgaon (does not have dine-in option, only home delivery)
- Birdsong - The Organic Cafe, Shop no 1-5, Jenu-Jenai, Waroda Road, Off Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai
- Lumiere at 27/7, Sri Kote Ashirwad Towers, Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi, Marathahalli, Bangalore (Also in Cochin)
- In The Pink Organic Bazaar & Restaurant, No.93, 6th Cross, N. S. Palya, Dollars Colony, BTM Layout, 2nd Stage, Bannerughatta Road, Bangalore
- Anokhi Cafe, 2nd Floor, KK Square, C-11 Prithviraj Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005
- Down to Earth Organic Food Store & Cafe,
- The Dune, Eco Beach Village, Pudhukuppam, Keelputhupet
- The Manadala Resort, Ashvem, Goa
- Blue Planet Cafe, Agonda, Canacona, South Goa (An award winning restaurant)
- Brownie restaurant, Bungalow No 53-1, Old Sita Travel Building, Next to Doordarshan Kendra, Varanasi Cantonment
*Disclaimer - The above list of eateries/restaurants has been compiled from different sources. I take no responsibility for the authenticity or accuracy of information provided here. There is no claim to this compilation being exhaustive and would welcome any information you have to provide.